How we operate?
- Easy transfer GINZA station ,TOKYO station fare 1,000yen kids (6~12years)half priced.
- You can pay by cash on the bus.also make reservation(for Narita) for prior boarding.Just head for our Bus stop.
- Time required between Narita Airport and Tokyo, Ginza is approximately 65~75 minutes.
- “THE ACCESS NARITA” has an open seating policy.,First come, first ride for open seat.
- You can make a reservation (as a prior seating)on the website, Credit card（VISA/MASTER/JCB/AMEX/DINERS） payment only, for NARITA Airport, and HOTELS around NARITA Airport.
- Please remember the reservation number which issued that your reservation has been completed.
- Special family rate for baby,infants(1~6year)1 free fare by 1 adult.(In case seating with you.)
- We are not responsible to any damage to checked in baggage (No valuables) or lost items.
- Arrival times may be delayed by any number of factors including weather, traffic, or mechanical problems.
- We are not responsible for inconvenience or expense, and for any other travel expense caused as a result of such a delay.
- One piece of baggage per person can be loaded on the bus.The maximum allowable weight for checked baggage is 20 kg.
- Late-nights – early mornings 2buses(Ginza Station 1:05 ,1:15,Tokyo Station 1:10,1:20 departure) fare 2,000 yen.(kids half priced)
- A women-only car”(Ginza Station departure 1:05 ,Tokyo Station departure 1:10)except under 6year boy.