①How we operate?
- Easy transfer GINZA station ,TOKYO station fare 1,000yen kids (6~12years)half priced.
- Time required between Narita Airport and Tokyo, Ginza is approximately 65~75 minutes.
- “THE ACCESS NARITA” has an open seating policy.Just lineup(first-come,first-ride).
- Reservation(for Narita only) is also available on the website(Japanese) 12 seats per bus.All buses have non reserved seats about 30seats.(Credit card（VISA/MASTER/JCB/AMEX/DINERS）payment only)
- Please remember the reservation number which issued that your reservation has been completed.Special family rate for baby,infants(1~6year)1 free fare by 1 adult.(In case seating with you.)
- Arrival times may be delayed by any number of factors including weather, traffic, or mechanical problems.
- Late-nights – early mornings(Buses that depart from the first bus stop from 23:00 to 5:00 the next day) fare 2,000 yen.(kids half priced)A women-only car”(Ginza Station departure 1:05 ,Tokyo Station departure 1:10)except under 6year boy.
- One Suitscase per person is allowed to board on the bus.
- The maximum allowable Weight is 20 kg, Length is less than 200cm sum of 3 dimentions (L+W+H=200cm).
- Oversized baggage(200cm L+W+H), Carton box, Folding Bicycles, Skies, Snowboards, Surfboards, Golf Bags, Large sized Musical instruments are not allowed. Please dispatch in advance.
- In case over baggage, we may not allow on board. If you had booked in advance, we will give you a refund except handling fee.
- We are not responsible to any damage and not reimburse lost or broken items on board.
- Please do not pack items such as valuables, fragile objects, delicate equipment, or raw food inside luggage that will be stored in the trunk.
- Passengers are responsible for loading and managing all belongings on board.
- We are not responsible for inconveniences or any travel expenses, caused as a result of all cases concerning on board.
- Bus containable is limited. We ask for all passengers reducing baggage. Thank you for your understandings and cooperations.